YT Exploder End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Zline people production publishing UG (Licensor) grants the buyer of YT-Exploder the non-exclusive right to use YT-Explorer as intended.
- The computer software ("Software"), graphics ("Graphics"), content ("Content") and other files in the Software (collectively referred to as "YT Exploder") are protected by copyright.
- Copyright is protected by German and international copyright laws. Zline people production publishing UG and the parties that have given Zline people production publishing UG special rights to use their content in YT Exploder, retain all rights and retain all rights; except as specifically granted in this license agreement.
- This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Zline people production publishing UG. Please read the following terms carefully before using the software. If you do not accept these license terms, you must return the product unused and uninstalled. If you use a component of YT-Exploder, you agree to the following provisions:
- YT Exploder may only be installed and used on one computer. For use on more than one computer or for use and / or storage in a network for more than one user, you must purchase one additional license or one multi-user license from ZLine for each computer.
- YT Exploder may not be used for offensive, illegal, offensive, misleading or other unlawful purposes.
- YT Exploder may not be shared with third parties through online services or networks.
- The use of one of the Zline People Production Publishing UG Logos, YT Exploder Logos or Trademarks is only permitted in a manner that is covered by a permission of the logo or trademark owner. This license does not entitle you to use a logo or trademark. You are entitled to refer to the use of YT Exploder in your work.
- You agree to indemnify ZLine People Production Publishing UG for all losses, damages, obligations, claims, costs and expenses and indemnify your employees and agents (the Indemnified Persons) against any liability, directly or indirectly, in connection with the compensation illegal, unauthorized or prohibited, improper use of YT exploder.
- You may not dispose of, sell, rent, sublicense, transfer or transfer any part or any copy of YT-Exploder to any other person or company.
- Liability of ZLine people production publisihing UG, Warranty
a) For ZLine's liability for damages, the following disclaimers and limitations apply, without prejudice to other statutory eligibility requirements.
b) ZLine is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
c) Furthermore, ZLine is liable for the slightly negligent breach of material obligations whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of duties whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the order in the first place and whose compliance you regularly rely on. In this case, however, ZLine is liable only for the foreseeable damage typical for the order. ZLine is not liable for slightly negligent breaches of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
d) The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of injury to life, body or health, for a defect after assuming a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
e) In addition, ZLine is not liable for deletions, negative effects on search engine placements or other undesirable side effects of the YT-Exploder. This risk is borne by the customer, which he expressly accepts when purchasing the YT-Exploder.
f) As far as the liability of ZLine is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
g) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions
This EULA is governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, except where international laws govern copyright, patents and registered trademarks. Should a court of competent jurisdiction invalidate any provision of this EULA, only the provision in question will be annulled and the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Jurisdiction is Munich.
If you have any questions regarding this EULA or would like to contact our customer service, please contact our company address:
Zline people production publishing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Program and documentation are © 2018