A - CONDITIONS FOR SERVICING ORGANIC VISITS ONLINE
We are not responsible for the misuse of any information, links, articles or other content collected by our website. All orders placed through our Views and Visits - Shop are subject to the terms and conditions.
By placing an order, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions and all contents of these terms.
In addition, you must agree to the following terms:
1. All payments for orders or ads must be completed before the campaign starts.
2. We will never accept advertisements or campaign orders that include obscene or vulgar language, very abusive content, illegal money systems, false investment tips such as HYIP or misleading revenue-earning opportunities, or any form of illegal activity or material, etc. Porn and adult content is allowed as long as the content does not violate applicable law, such as abuse, child pornography, rape, etc.
3. Your website may NOT contain more than 1 popup windows. Each additional window generated by your website is considered a pop-up window, including pop-ups, pop-ups, or exit pop-ups. If more than 1 popup windows are configured on the URL after the service is started, we can cancel the campaign and you are NOT eligible for a refund. Please note, if your website had more than 1 popup windows, we can not guarantee that the order will be fulfilled.
4. Your website may not contain background music or sounds, scripts that change users' browser settings, or frame breaking codes. Viruses of any kind, malware, are included in this clause.
5. We do NOT guarantee sales / click / promotions. We guarantee the purchased traffic that will be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
6. The terms and conditions and prices for traffic packages are subject to change without notice.
7. In no event shall we be liable for consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, incidental, punitive or other damages arising from the misuse of our traffic services.
8. The customer acknowledges that by placing an order he has read, acknowledged and fully understood all sections of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within a maximum of 48 hours / 2 working days (Mon-Fri) after purchase. All services are carried out according to the first come, first service principle. If you pay by PayPal or credit card, the start date of the campaign is the date we started your traffic after your PayPal or credit card payment was completed.
9. We can not be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may affect our ability to direct visitors to your URL. These factors include, but are not limited to, downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), website bugs, heavy load, and network outages outside of our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or your network operator if you are not sure that your hosting account will be able to handle the amount of traffic you order.
10. We take no responsibility for the slow server bandwidth. We are in no way responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
11.We accept no responsibility for bad URLs. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the correct URL. We do not assume any responsibility for these types of errors.
12. We ONLY accept complaints based on statistics from visitors to the customer's website monitored by Google Analytics or Goo.gl. Any information about the traffic that does not occur under the above conditions is not reliable and will not be evaluated by us.
13. Once the customer's website has been submitted, it is forbidden to redirect to other URLs. Customers are not allowed to change the URL of the site after the traffic starts, no refund will be made for these issues.
14. In no event shall we be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or other damages of any kind (including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of information or other financial loss) resulting from the use or inability to use the package even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
15. Customer understands that third-party hit counts on its website are not exactly the number of visitors.
16. The traffic from us comes from all over the world and can not be questioned after the purchase, since it is assumed that the buyer knew this.
17. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of data we provide and the amount of data delivered to the customer, both we and the customer agree to use the report produced by the data provider. Third-party analytics or counters are by no means accurate and do not display correct counters. Only traffic monitoring tools specified in A.12 are acceptable, raw server logs or awstats / webalizer reports are considered. If you use CDN services such as Cloudflare or other CDN services such as MAXCDN, we can never guarantee that the amounts of your order will exactly reach the desired amount.
18. We do NOT accept this type of site / URL / link in association with: Adult / Porn / Pharmaceutical / Illegal Websites, Survey Website, Truncated Link, Video or Streaming Link.
B - REFUND DIRECTIVE
1. The refund request MUST be emailed to us BEFORE the order has been placed or the order start information has been emailed to you, you will get back the full purchase price. After the order NO refund can be requested.
2. If your site changes during the campaign to include inappropriate content under the terms and conditions of A2 - A5 & A9 - A13 clause, we will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you are NOT eligible for a refund.
3. In cases where refunds are required for incomplete traffic, we reserve the right to require proof that the correct number of visitors has not been delivered. Statistics, data and other information from third party providers (eg Extreme-DM.com, Hitbox, etc.) are not enough to claim. These counting systems tend to deliver an inadmissible number. If we challenge your claim, you must provide us with data about your traffic monitoring tools, as mentioned in A12, from the site and time frame in question - this is the only reliable way to count a visitor.
B. APPLICABLE LAW
These provisions are exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, unless the international law rules on copyrights, patents and trademarks apply. Should a court of competent jurisdiction invalidate any provision of these provisions, only the provision in question will be annulled and the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Jurisdiction is Munich.
If you have any questions regarding these terms or would like to contact our customer service, please contact our company address:
Zline people production publishing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)